Please join us to learn tips and tricks for building your confidence so you have the courage to talk with anyone about almost anything. The quality of your life is directly related to the quality of your dialog but most of us don’t have the confidence or tools to communicate this directly. If you are an Agile team member looking to improve the retrospective, a manager looking to provide better feedback to your team or if you want meaningful feedback that empowers you to improve your own performance, this session is for you.
In this session you will learn:
- To-the-point techniques for providing effective feedback that gets results.
- How to provide the right kind of feedback in five minutes or less.
- Tips and tricks for building your confidence so you have the courage to talk with anyone about almost anything.
- How to get genuine feedback that can inspire you to do the best work of your career.
The Greater Cincinnati ISACA Chapter will provide a CPE certificate (1 credit) upon completion of the event.
About our presenter:
Traci Onkst is an Assistant Secretary at The Cincinnati Insurance Companies (CIC). She is the sponsor of the Cincinnati Insurance Company’s Business Analysis Center of Excellence; managing a team of 80 business analysts. Traci has dedicated most of her 30+ year insurance career to working with IT on various projects. For the last several years, Traci’s focus has been centered on building the business analysis brand at The Cincinnati Insurance Companies (CIC) and supporting the Center of Excellence professionals as they fulfill their mission.
- ISACA Members: FREE
- Non-ISACA Members: $15 (still a good deal!) – Invoice will be sent.