Two week course.
In our globally connected and tech-driven world, the demand for knowledgeable cybersecurity professionals has never been greater. This course introduces cryptographic elements and obfuscation of information via complex puzzles and ciphers. See how encryption turns numbers, text, images, and sounds into a scrambled stream—and puts them all back together again. Then take a look into modern cybersecurity to see how these time-proven methods are still protecting information in the digital age.
After you’ve received your security clearance, learn how information can be hidden and stored in digital mediums like pictures, music, and videos. Dive into hashing algorithms like SHA and RSA, use Linux, and discover the aspects of cryptography, security, and encryption needed to speak this new language. Set out on your professional journey into this growing field.
In this course, you will:
- Use Python to encrypt and decrypt messages
- Utilize multiple encryption methods
- Develop security and analytical skills
- Hack hardware devices and solve cryptographic puzzles
Your tuition includes:
- Personalized learning + take-home project
- Prototype HARP
- College-ready digital portfolio
- University campus experience + meals and housing
- iD Small Class Guarantee™
- 12 exclusive online iD Master Classes ($300 value)
- Official Academy diploma + course transcript
- Limited edition t-shirt, stainless steel water bottle, sling bag